Gaining weight is easy as pie. When you think about losing weight, there’s a lot of things that may “pop up” in your mind. One of those things might be doing exercise. Today there’s a lot of choices and ways to exercise. Still, not all of them are as effective, as running. Now the real question, Does Running is a Real Weight Loss Secret?
For starters, running can focus in differents parts of your body at the same time. It makes your bones stronger, helps you increase the muscle and your cardiovascular system. Running can help you achieve more in less time. The weight loss secret of running is in a fact, that you can burn 100 calories per mile, and the more you increase speed, more calories you lose. In a comparison study between runners and walkers, there was 90% more weight loss in runners. A great advantage of this exercise is that you can do it almost in every place. All the benefits that have running, it can be categorized as a weight loss secret.
Although you might not start losing weight faster, as you want. Running, can shape up your body, reducing your waist circumference, change your bra size and even, lift your bottom. Does any other exercise give you all these advantages? Running gives a lot of benefits that can be considered the Real Weight Loss Secret of all times.
When you run, your body starts to increase the metabolism. Part of the weight loss secret in running is the metabolism, this is chemical reactions in your body, that allows you to burn calories. The more you exercise, the more calories you burn. One of the things to be a concern is to exercise appropriately. When you exercise appropriately, your body maintains a balance. Which means you will lose weight periodically, this way your body make sure that is a real change.
The weight loss secret of running is to start and keep your routine. There are more benefits to gain in the process, making losing weight a time effective exercise. Beginning to run may take some time to adjust and there are some things you might take into account before starting.
1. Have patience- Do a little at a time. When you start running your cardiovascular system is gonna adapt more quickly than your tendons, ligaments, and bones. We are talking about making changes that would impact multiple places on your body and it would take just patience and consistency, for your body to adapt. You might start running 30 minutes every three times a week and increase the duration of the running with time. If you are a beginner, try not to exceed the hour of running. You need to prepare your body first.
2. Combine the routine- Try walking faster and then run a little, if don’t feel comfortable with running the first day. You can increase the time of running every day or once a week. The important thing is that you can maintain the minutes being active and your goal is to run most of the time. To achieve this more easily you can combine the two exercises.
3. Have a good snack- try not to eat junk food. When you run, your body is gonna want to have some energy. For this particular matter, you can create a snack, rich in protein and healthy bars.
4. Hydratation- You are gonna be thrust in the execution of your exercise. When you run your body lose water in form of sweat. This is the mechanism of your body to release some of the heat that is being made inside your body, because of the increased metabolism. We are 70% water and we need this water in our body, but when we run, we need to maintain a nice balance in the intake of the water. Is better to have short intakes of water.
5. Sports drinks- You might prefer to drink a sports drink. These ways you can recuperate faster from all the running. This drink gives electrolytes to your body and helps in the recovery of your muscles.
6. Plateau: Your body may find this changing a little sudden.When this occurs, your body neither gains or lose weight. Not a problem, just change the time of running or the days that you usually run. This occurs, because your body is making sure, these changes are real or that it got used to the routine. If you change your days and nothing happen, then you might just start to run a little bit more.
7. Eating more than what you lose- We need to keep a balance. For this you should consider, making better decisions in what you eat. I would recommend eating as healthy as possible. Maintain fruits and nuts close by, this way you can make better decisions. Another way is to make the meals the night before.
short description: The Real Weight Loss Secret may be closer than you think. For years we have been looking for an exercise that is time efficiency and a full body workout. Running may be your best option. It doesn’t cost any money and in 30 to 60 minutes in a few times a day, you can have the body that you want. You can find helpful tips to start running today and everything that happens in your body when you begin to run. This way you can see all the benefits that can bring this excellent exercise and start taking action towards your goal. Taking care of your self, start by making a decision. Take the decision today and benefit from all the traits that come with running a few times a week. Make decisions count. Start today. No more excuses. You have the power and have the knowledge in a push of a button.